Working for The Guidance Center
Thank you for your interest in working with The Guidance Center. We are frequently looking for friendly, competent, compassionate individuals interested in helping to improve the quality of life for individuals seeking behavioral health treatment.
- All positions require the ability to successfully obtain a Level 1 fingerprint clearance card when hired. (Please visit this link for FAQ's about fingerprint cards)
- Some positions require a valid Driver’s License.
- All positions have an age requirement of 18 years or older. Some positions require applicants to be age 21 or older.
The Guidance Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity agency and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or age.
The Guidance Center is pleased to offer competitive, comprehensive benefits packages. Full descriptions of benefits available upon hire.
- 401(k) Plan with company matching after 1 year
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance plans for regular full-time employees
- Bereavement Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- License/certification renewal
- NHSC/HRSA Loan Repayment eligible site
Live, Work, and Play in Flagstaff, Arizona!
Flagstaff, Arizona offers an exceptional lifestyle for those seeking limitless access to the arts, entertainment, year round recreational activities and unbeatable weather, all within a small town atmosphere. Our quaint downtown area is a mecca for fine dining and nightlife. Home of Northern Arizona University, continuing educational experiences are right at your doorstep. So are all manner of mountain related winter and summer recreational activities. Skiing, hiking, fishing, biking and nature trails are only moments away. At an elevation of 7000 feet, Flagstaff enjoys cool summers with lots of sunshine and winters with a carnival atmosphere. The Guidance Center is proud to have served this unique community for almost 50 years. We deliver behavioral health care solutions while building healthy families, individuals and communities. Witness first hand your clinical skills changing lives for the better on a daily basis. Join our multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals and join our workplace family. You’ll see your career blossom and grow as you become one of the best along with us. Come for the lifestyle, stay for the personal and professional growth that only The Guidance Center can offer.
For more information about Flagstaff visit these websites!