Psychiatry & Medical Services
The Guidance Center Psychiatry and Medical Services consist of psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and administration support staff. The Psychiatry and Medical team serves children, families, and adults.
Available services include:
- Diagnostic and Crisis Psychiatric Evaluations
- Psychological Evaluations & Testing
- Medication Assessment & Monitoring
- Assistance in Determining Level of Care
- Title 36 Court Ordered Services & Mental Health Screening
- Nursing Evaluations
- Walk-In Clinics
The medical department provides selected psychotherapeutic interventions and works in collaboration with the therapy professionals at The Guidance Center, as well as therapists in the community.