HealthCare Connect is a collaborative effort by North Country HealthCare and The Guidance Center whose purpose is to close the gap between mental health and primary health care. We provide easy, on-site access to primary health care to those who are receiving mental health and/or substance abuse treatment services at The Guidance Center.
Primary Care at The Guidance Center? Why?
North Country Health Care
People living with serious mental illnesses (SMI) are more likely to need care for diabetes, high blood pressure, and obesity than those who do not. However, those living with a mental illness are less likely to seek care or stick with treatments needed to effectively manage their health conditions.
In working together, North Country HealthCare and The Guidance Center offers both convenience and built-in coordination of care, allowing for streamlined communication between the mental health and the medical teams. This results in improved overall outcomes for the consumer.
What can HealthCare Connect do for me?
While not all medical services are available at HealthCare Connect, we do provide a wide array of primary health care services.
What we do:
- Well Woman Exams
- Chronic Medical Disease Management
- STD Testing
- Flu Shots
- Smoking Cessation
- Healthy Living Groups (Chronic Disease Self-Management Group)
- And more!
To make an appointment or for more information call: (928) 714-5322
Business Hours Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
The Guidance Center provides pharmacy services for our consumers through Genoa, a QoL Healthcare Company. Genoa is able to fulfill all of The Guidance Center’s consumers' medication needs on‐site to ensure our consumers receive the best possible care.
Our pharmacy provides these services for our consumers:
- Convenient On‐Site Location
- Ability to Fill All Medications, including primary care medications
- Easy Prescription Transfers
- Medication Counseling
- Prior Authorization Assistance
- After Hour On‐Call Service
- Medication Delivery via Mail
- Personalized Refill Reminder Call Program
- Assistance with Insurance Plans, including Medicare Part D
- Convenient Adherence Packaging to Improve Medication Utilization
To learn more, contact us today!
Genoa’s Convenient Hours of Operation
Monday ‐ Friday: 8am ‐ 5pm
Genoa, a QoL Healthcare Company
2695 E. Industrial Dr.
Flagstaff, AZ 86004