Working for TGC
Thank you for your interest in working with The Guidance Center. We are frequently looking for friendly, competent, compassionate individuals interested in helping to improve the quality of life for individuals seeking behavioral health treatment.
- All positions require the ability to successfully obtain a Level 1 fingerprint clearance card when hired. (Please visit this link for FAQ's about fingerprint cards)
- Some positions require a valid Driver’s License.
- All positions have an age requirement of 18 years or older. Some positions require applicants to be age 21 or older.
The Guidance Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity agency and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or age.
The Guidance Center is pleased to offer competitive, comprehensive benefits packages. Full descriptions of benefits available upon hire.
- 401(k) Plan with company matching after 1 year
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance plans for regular full-time employees
- Bereavement Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- License/certification renewal
- NHSC/HRSA Loan Repayment eligible site
- STAR-LRP approved facility