How Do I Attend a ZOOM meeting?
ZOOM SETUP GUIDE for Members
You must download the Zoom App from the Google Play or App Store:
Android/Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=us.zoom.videomeetings
- If you do not load the Zoom app ahead of time, and plan to use a smart phone, you will be prompted to download the application when you click the meeting link for the first time.
- Once the application is downloaded, you will either need to “Join Meeting” and “Enter the Meeting ID”, or back out of the app, head back to the link, and the meeting will open directly.
- The first time you attend a Zoom meeting on your smart phone, your phone security will ask for access to the microphone and camera – access must be granted for the application to work.
Using a Device with Zoom already installed
- If you are using a device with the Zoom application already installed, you may enter the “Meeting ID” into the application directly.
- TGC staff will email or text a link with the meeting details, including a link to your meeting and a Meeting ID. You may use either the link or the Meeting ID to join the meeting.
- If you are unable to receive emails or text messages, you may call TGC to get your meeting ID at 928-527-1899, option 3. Please call at least one day prior to you meeting to get your ID if possible.